TrialScope, the global leader in clinical trial transparency and compliance solutions announced the launch of its newest solution, Core Disclosure. Promoting a new level of data efficiency accuracy and alignment, Core Disclosure enables teams to approve disclosure content once and then reuse the disclosure data around the globe.
- Risk reduction by delivering a configurable list of fields along with simplified data entry
- A streamlined process, offering a single master protocol form that lists key, common data elements across ClinicalTrials.gov and EudraCT
- The ability to easily import and export ClinicalTrials.gov and EudraCT xml
- A unified system to alert the user if data entry would cause an error in ClinicalTrials.Gov or EudraCT
- A “printer friendly” view of protocol disclosure content
“Core Disclosure is a market-driven solution that was developed in consultation with our community of disclosure professionals,” said Mark Heinold, TrialScope’s Chief Executive Officer. “As trial disclosure regulations increase, we are thrilled to offer sponsors a solution to streamline the process, allowing them to put the focus back on their trial.”
Core Disclosure, which can be purchased as a standalone solution, was designed to fully integrate with TrialScope’s other suite of offerings, including ATLAS and PharmaCM. Currently, TrialScope has 21 pharmaceutical customers, including 7 of the top 10 in the world.
TrialScope simplifies the complexities of clinical trial transparency. TrialScope’s award-winning, proven solutions have been implemented successfully and rigorously tested in the most complex environments and are managing disclosures for sponsors that are responsible for over 35% of industry sponsored clinical trials posted on clinicaltrials.gov. The company’s market-driven solutions and expertise enable sponsors to improve performance, mitigate compliance risk, and ultimately optimize efficiencies with clinical content lifecycle management tools, expertise and processes. TrialScope technologies are offered via a validation-ready SaaS platform hosted in a private cloud.